BlueTail Technologies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dcr_inc

NANO Brain Dead Empty NANO Brain Dead

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:29 am
TODD.... I need your help !!..
One of my Nano's has gone brain dead.. It is stuck on 850.0000000MHz and will not take a restore from the Sdcard.. I have tried to do a factory reset to defaults, Formatted and reloaded the SDcard with known good data, Power off and back on after 15 minutes, tried the Eaglemon config..Flashed the latest firmware... All with no luck..

What is next?
dcr_inc

NANO Brain Dead Empty Re: NANO Brain Dead

Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:53 am
Additional troubleshooting has pointed to the microp25rx_backup.ini file.. I did a compare between a known good and the one I edited for the zones on my talk groups. the only differences between the two are: a couple of system names, a couple site names (names that work on other Nano's) and a bunch of deleted, non used talkgroups. The MAC address for the calibration is different as well.

Is the MAC my issue?..

I noticed when I try to restore the sdcard in the NANO that nothing happens.. The display of the restored files does not show up.. This ini file wipes out the FLASH as well..

HELP !!!
dcr_inc

Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:30 pm
All fixed thanks to Goldmyne99.. Found missing syntax in the zone list.. I deleted the "ZONE15" tag for the 15th zone.. You have to have syntax for each label..

Learned something new today thanks to Dave

BTT, Cheif and Blackswan like this post

Goldmyne99

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:39 pm
dcr_inc wrote:All fixed thanks to Goldmyne99.. Found missing syntax in the zone list.. I deleted the "ZONE15" tag for the 15th zone.. You have to have syntax for each label..

Learned something new today thanks to Dave

Great to hear it is working again!

As dcr_inc mentioned,

the [GLOBAL CONFIG] section had this small error:

ZONE15NAME=

In my test, it was resolved by changing the line to:

ZONE15NAME=15

BTT, Cheif and Blackswan like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum