BlueTail Technologies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SteveH

Nano - Priority Interrupts for Analog Systems  Empty Nano - Priority Interrupts for Analog Systems

Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:58 am
Is there a way to do Priority Interrupts for
Analog Systems??
SteveH

Nano - Priority Interrupts for Analog Systems  Empty Re: Nano - Priority Interrupts for Analog Systems

Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:26 am
????
FreqNOut

Nano - Priority Interrupts for Analog Systems  Empty Re: Nano - Priority Interrupts for Analog Systems

Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:58 am
With only one RX, It would likely require retuning the RX to various analog freqs to check for traffic when on a lower pri active freq. Very much like old school scanner pri methods. May be Todd has another idea?
BTT
BTT
Admin

Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:33 pm
I think it would probably cause P25 reception to be negatively impacted. How would you detect an active analog channel while you are monitoring an active P25 channel?. Would you wait until someone pauses speaking and then jump over to the analog channel and then jump back to the traffic channel?. I don't think it would work too well. This would probably be a better idea for a receiver with mulitple receive paths.
SteveH

Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:36 pm
Understood. Last analog question..is it possible to use the CTSS/DCS
I have a frequency or two that have multiple CTSS/DCS CHANNELS

Thanks

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum