BlueTail Technologies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BTT
BTT
Admin

BlueTail Technologies Empty BlueTail Technologies

Mon May 27, 2024 12:36 pm
I realize things here have been extremely slow. I'm also behind on a few things. This is an announcement to let you know that once again, I will be quitting the day job and going back to making BlueTail Technologies my full-time focus. I have some good changes planned (I hope you will agree). I'll have more news soon, but I wanted to let you know that changes are coming.

pcman67, freqseeker, Cheif, scannerboy02, Cmjones, K9DAK, N4VKF and dustinsterk like this post

dcr_inc

BlueTail Technologies Empty Re: BlueTail Technologies

Tue May 28, 2024 8:07 am
Glad to hear you're back on your feet Todd...

I look forward to all you do for the P25RX family..

Alphaacres and Cheif like this post

BTT
BTT
Admin

Wed May 29, 2024 4:34 pm
dcr_inc wrote:Glad to hear you're back on your feet Todd...

I look forward to all you do for the P25RX family..

Thanks. Not sure I"m back on my feet. lol. They didn't drown me yet.
pcman67
pcman67

Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:07 am
This is great news! I’m excited to see what is forthcoming and I wish you the best in your renewed focus with Bluetail Technologies!
BTT
BTT
Admin

Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:42 am
pcman67 wrote:This is great news!   I’m excited to see what is forthcoming and I wish you the best in your renewed focus with Bluetail Technologies!

Thank you sir. I'm officially on my own once again. The job I left was very low-paying, so I am working hard to get some new things ready while I can. I will be focusing on smaller, low-cost projects. I hope to have some new things ready to share very soon.

pcman67, freqseeker and Cheif like this post

BTT
BTT
Admin

Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:17 am
...last post continued. I don't have a complete plan yet, but I will continue to offer existing BlueTail products. In addition, I plan on starting to offer small, low-cost, project-oriented electronics/educational products. The plan is to have easy-to-follow write-ups and accompanying tutorial videos when needed. If I can keep up, I plan on getting to the point where I am adding at least one new product per week. More soon.

pcman67 and freqseeker like this post

BTT
BTT
Admin

Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:56 am
Here is a short list of a few things I'm currently working on.

Inline USB 5V to 4V Buck Regulator  (For Nano)
WiFi-enabled IP camera  -  (RTSP transport allows video streaming with FFMPEG/FFPLAY. Motion-Project software is working). Includes 3A Type-C USB power supply.
770 MHz public safety bandpass filter  (SMA to SMA)
850 MHz public safety bandpass filter  (SMA to SMA)

I plan on adding several 2-port RF boards  (preamps, filters, switches, etc). Let me know if you have product ideas. Would also like to know if there is interest in the WiFi IP camera. If there is interest, I will likely do a write-up on how to install/configure Motion-project software on a Raspberry Pi 4/5 for a complete NVR solution (network video recorder). I should have documentation and a few wireless-camera units available soon.

pcman67, freqseeker and Cheif like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum