BlueTail Technologies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blackswan

Eaglemon not working  Empty Eaglemon not working

Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:51 am
I downloaded the latest version of the Eaglemon software to program my scanlist for my new Nano so I can program it when it arrives. All I get when I open the program is a blank window. Running a Lenovo Flex with Windows Home 64 bit. I also downloaded and installed the latest JRE. Not sure what I was expecting but it wasn’t a blank window
B.S.
Goldmyne99

Eaglemon not working  Empty Re: Eaglemon not working

Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:59 am
EagleMon requires a Nano connection on the USB port. It does an auto connection to the Nano. It will be a blank screen when no usb connection.

Edit: It will require a DATA micro USB cable. There are many micro USB "power only" cables on the market, they will not work.
Blackswan

Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:18 am
I see so I can’t set it up before I get it. I guess I was just jumping the gun. I could set up scan lists in Ezscan, and Sentinel, without a radio connected.  I wanted to do the same thing for my new Nano. Guess I’ll just have to be patient and wait. Thank you
B.S.
NoHD4me

Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:12 pm
You could get a head start on programming by creating your talk group files, site files, importing from Radio Reference etc on your PC, then transferring them to the MicroSD card you will be using in the Nano.

Blackswan likes this post

Blackswan

Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:19 pm
Thank you.  I have been able to get a nice head start thanks to BTT and Goldmyne99.  I think I am going to enjoy my new toy

B.S.

BTT and Goldmyne99 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum