BlueTail Technologies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BTT
BTT
Admin

Welcome To The New BTT Support Forum Empty Welcome To The New BTT Support Forum

Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:46 pm
Thanks to pcman67 for finding forummotion and getting a basic support forum ready to go.

Most recent news from BTT
https://bluetailtechnologies.com/blogs/news/a-few-p25rx-ii-receivers-will-be-available-soon-04-05-2023

P25RX-II receivers will be available in the coming days. There should be a couple available within the next day or two. More will follow at a later date.

BTT

pcman67 and freqseeker like this post

BTT
BTT
Admin

Welcome To The New BTT Support Forum Empty Re: Welcome To The New BTT Support Forum

Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:33 pm
Please let me know if I should add more topics to the forums. I can see there are several people that have become members, but nobody is posting. Let me know what you want to see for discussion topics, and I will make it happen!
Todd

pcman67 and freqseeker like this post

freqseeker

Welcome To The New BTT Support Forum Empty User setup.

Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:51 pm
It's great to have a forum. Thank you pcman67!
I like the 69roadrunner enclosure. Sharing ideas for portable and mobile use will be interesting.

Here in King County Washington (Seattle area) there is a new P25P2 system replacing the type 2 analog system. It's called PSERN, replacing KCERS.
All three p25rx receivers do very well with it. So far my local PD and fire are still on the old system, but Seattle PD and fire just to name a couple are on the new system now. No encryption yet, hope that holds true.

I'm looking forward to reading posts from fellow enthusiasts.

BTT, pcman67 and JWT like this post

bstafford

Welcome To The New BTT Support Forum Empty Re: Welcome To The New BTT Support Forum

Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:20 pm
Registered the other day when I saw the post about this. Cant wait to see what this becomes! Hopefully more of the other owners will join up here soon.

BTT, pcman67 and freqseeker like this post

JWT
JWT

Welcome To The New BTT Support Forum Empty Move Over

Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:39 pm
Very Happy Great to see provisions made for Todd! It may take awhile to get the word out and move those from the other forum over here…..Thanks

BTT and pcman67 like this post

pcman67
pcman67

Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:25 am
Hello everyone! Glad to be here and have a forum again for BlueTail Technologies products, news and support! I look forward to interacting with my BTT 'family' again on here.

BTT likes this post

pcman67
pcman67

Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:44 am
I just posted on the BlueTail Technologies forum on RadioReference that users should create an account and start using this forum going forward for everything BlueTail Technologies related. The hope is that users will see that post and start migrating over to this forum.

BTT and TheBoy like this post

bstafford

Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:16 pm
This might be asking a lot, but maybe we can convince one of the Mods to add a sticky on RR pointing people here for support. The have a sticky-post saying BTT was banned, so I don't think its unreasonable for them to add to that pointing to his new location.

pcman67 likes this post

dcr_inc

Welcome To The New BTT Support Forum Empty Glad You're Back

Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:43 am
I am extremely glad to see BTT back on top.. Looking forward to seeing what the next "miracle" will be..

BTT, pcman67, freqseeker and chuck like this post

Sponsored content