BlueTail Technologies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
vince48

No TG Show on Display Empty No TG Show on Display

Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:04 pm
Greetings,
I'm trying to monitor a DMR Motorola Connect Plus (TRBO) systewm. I have the frequecies entered and modulation is set to "DMR". I do recieve transmissions but no TG show on the display. I see the TG in the TG editor, but not in the TG log. What could be wrong here?
raysystem
raysystem

No TG Show on Display Empty Talkgroup Display Assistance Needed

Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:08 pm
Todd, hello from Oxford, Michigan! Still having a great time with the P25RXII. Need a little help with Talkgroup Display. For the life of me, I cannot get the AlphaTag to display in the display view. I have experimented with the various keywords, but all I get is (unknown tgroup) in the log (picture 2.jpg). I also included what is in my TG Editor (picture 1.jpg) so you can see that I do have data in the AlphaTag column. In order to display meaningful data on the Display View tab, I would (ideally) love to have the Description column display, but I don't see a keyword for that. I have seen YouTube videos where the AlphaTag column is displaying, but I cannot get the keyword to work in my configuration.
FYI - I am importing from my own CSV file that was originally exported from the device and then edited so that field headers were unchanged.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum